One of our Global Partners is looking for an experienced Business Solutions Analyst with a strong understanding of the overall ServiceNow platform modules, possible risks, and integration possibilities. This person will assist the team in solution design, development, management, and support of the enterprise ServiceNow platforms, in addition to, gather data from clients, analyze specific processes and overall performance, identify and create recommendations to improve results, and meet stakeholder goals and expectations. 100% remote, EST hours. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• ITIL Certified
• 5+ years’ experience in a Business Analyst type function
o Experience working directly with stakeholders/process leads to document business requirements, and elicit information
• 5+ years’ experience with ServiceNow platform
• Experience with large-scale organizational projects(enterprise experience preferred)
• Experience documenting current/future state process, workflows, processes areas, requirements, and knowledge articles
• Ability to analyze IT business processes to identify key areas of improvements/automation
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Experience in waterfall and agile software methodologies
Work within Service Excellence on various projects, specifically around consolidation of their ServiceNow platform and working toward one uniform enterprise platform. Working with process leads and BU leads to document requirements, create process, and workflows for the internal ServiceNow Solutions project. Ensuring that the team is driving business requirements based off process. Perform end to end system testing. Determine objectives by studying business and technical functions, gather information and evaluate output requirements.
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.