One of our top Global Partners is looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager to serve as a key project leader overseeing all operations and reporting for multiple, complex projects helping to drive overall enhancements. Must be local to Alpharetta, GA, Norfolk, VA, Miami, FL, or Tempe, AZ and willing to go onsite 2-3 days per week. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 10+ years of Project/Program Management experience
• Extensive experience leading Continuous Improvement / Transformation projects
• Specific product ownership experience driving enhancements
• Enterprise level experience
• Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Serve as project leader overseeing all operations and reporting for multiple, complex projects
• Responsible for project planning including status reporting, preparing individual work plans, ensuring issues and risks are documented, running meetings with SMEs, and building and maintaining strategic roadmaps
• Develop, manage, and execute marketing, adoption, and utilization strategies
• Work closely with product team and development teams to refine and enhance features, functionality, and user experience
• Present to and work with senior executives around project direction and deliverables
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.