One of our Global Partners is looking for an experienced IT Solutions Architect with a background in ServiceNow development to analyze the current environment and determine areas of improvement needed. The Architect will work with the technical team to design and create applications and services to meet their end goal. 100% remote, EST hours. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 3+ years in a Solutions Architect type role
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience with ServiceNow development
• Experience with the SDLC including Requirements Analysis, Design, Installation, Development, Testing (application code and user acceptance), and Deployment
• Experience building out solutions and articulating those solutions to the different BU’s
• Experience with designing applications and/or services in an enterprise environment
• Strong database management skills
• Experience with DevOps, Cloud development etc.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
Work within Service Excellence on various projects, specifically around consolidation of their ServiceNow platform working toward one uniform enterprise platform. Working with process leads and BU leads to document requirements, create process, and workflows for the internal ServiceNow Solutions project.
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.