One of our top Global Partners is looking for multiple Data Scientists (mid-level & lead) to help support digital transformation efforts as well as develop and automate methodologies to evaluate business process opportunities. Must be local to Alpharetta, GA, Norfolk, VA, Miami, FL, or Tempe, AZ and willing to go onsite 2-3 days per week. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 3-6+ years (3+ for Mid-level and 6+ for Lead) of experience as a Data Scientist
• Ability to build workflows, blend data, and visualize solutions in Alteryx and Tableau or Power BI
• Proficient programming experience using Python, SQL, R, or Django
• Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
• Experience in cloud computing environments, preferably AWS
• Strong communication, problem-solving, and organization skills
• Partner with leaders of various BUs to gain a deeper understanding of how data science modeling can elevate the current service model
• Distill complex business problems into clear data science and machine learning projects
• Analyze complex ideas, business cases and organizational opportunities to build meaningful models that drive business decisions
• Work within and outside of the Salesforce Service and Community environments to blend multiple data sources
• Build predictive models from exploratory data to analysis to production model using Python
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.