One of our Top Global Partners is looking to bring on an experienced Oracle Cloud Implementation Consultant with a strong background in Oracle Cloud Financial, which the company is currently implementing to support their internal employees. Apply today to connect with our team for more details! This position is remote through early September 2021, which will then require onsite presence in Atlanta, GA at least two days/week.
• 5+ years of experience implementing Oracle Cloud ERP in an Enterprise level environment
o Extensive experience implementing/architecting Oracle Cloud Financials specifically
• Strong experience and knowledge within Oracle Cloud Financial modules such as R2R (Record to Report), P2P (Procure to Pay), I2C (Invoice to Cash), etc.
• Extensive experience troubleshooting, problem solving, and monitoring Oracle Cloud Financial modules
• Articulate end-to-end business processes and identifying key integrations
• Excellent communication, ability to collaborate with technical team, business leaders, etc.
• Work with Accenture lead, IT lead, and business lead daily to implement Oracle Cloud Financials & convey solution
o Collaborate and effectively communicate key takeaways each team needs to focus on
• 50% of role will be attending meetings to bring Oracle Solutions from a technical standpoint, 50%–troubleshooting, problem solving, root cause, etc.
• Guide technical team for components within the financial modules
• Drive Solution streams for Oracle Cloud Financial implementation
• Lead the team and articulate end-to-end business processes and the key integrations
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.