One of our top Global Partners is looking for multiple Project Analysts to help support the rollout of a new product! Looking for candidates with an Analyst background and a hungry mentality to learn and grow as a key contributor of a new team. Must be local (or willing to relocate) to Alpharetta, GA and willing to go onsite 2-3 days per week. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 1-3+ years’ experience as a Business/Project Analyst or Project Coordinator/PM
• Experience with HCM solutions (i.e. Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, ADP, Ultimate, Paycom, Paycor, Paylocity, Paychex, TriNet, Insperity, or similar applications)
• Experience using Visio to create workflow diagrams and/or process documentation
• Payroll, Finance, and/or Accounting knowledge and/or expertise
• Excellent time management, organization, and problem solving skills
• Go getter mentality with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Assist in analysis sessions and design workshops alongside project teams to give input in the creation of project specifications, test plans, and user documentation
• Gather user-oriented input and implement into the design and development of new product features and processes
• Apply logic and critical thought to document design alternatives to enhance user experience
• Provide support to recently onboarded clients during pilot phases, working with the field service team to diagnose, troubleshoot and product resolutions to product issues
• Assist in project tracking by providing regular, comprehensive status reports on work progress and efforts relative to project deliverables
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.