One of our Top Global Partners in Alpharetta, GA is looking for two Project Managers to join their team with specific experience managing and running complex projects focused on the delivery of control systems! MUST be willing to start onsite in Alpharetta, GA. APPLY TODAY!
• 5+ years of Project Management experience working with complex control & electrical systems projects
• Experience with DCS (Distributed Control Systems), PCS7 or Siemens T3000 preferred
• Experience with various control systems including Rockwell / Allen Bradley or Siemens PLCs and HMIs
• PMP Certification
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• Define and track scope, goals, schedule, budgets, risks, and deliverables
• Manage electrical contractors’ installation of DCS, Generator Excitation Systems, and PLC based systems
• Identify and resolve any issues/conflicts within the project
• Manage existing and new implementation projects through the full project life cycle
• Drive all communication internally across teams as well as with customers to provide status updates
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.