One of our Partners in Orlando, FL is actively seeking a Restaurant Systems Engineer to assist on a large Point of Sale implementation. The ideal candidate will have experience implementing, monitoring, and configuring Aloha Point of Sale systems. Candidates must be local or willing to relocate to Orlando, FL. Must be willing to travel up to 30%, and participate in on-call rotations. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 5+ years’ experience configuring and deploying NCR Aloha systems including POS (Point-of-Sale) and QSR KDS (Quick Service Restaurant Kitchen Display Systems)
• Experience programming within NCR Aloha, and building out restaurant specific modifications
• Experience integrating, maintaining, and supporting “Back of House” operation platforms such as Online Ordering, CrunchTime, and Hot Schedules
• 2+ years’ experience working with Windows Server operating systems and hardware
• 2+ years’ experience working with firewalls, routers, and switches
• Knowledge of TCP/IP, Routing, VPN, LAN/WAN topologies, Active Directory, backups and disaster recovery
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Act as internal “Aloha Expert” for corporate IT team
• Manage day to day administrative functions of the Aloha POS and KDS systems
• Perform and monitor daily server data back-ups of restaurant servers
• Create and maintain system documentation for all restaurant systems
• Works with third-party companies performing Aloha implementation on integrations and network configuration of restaurant systems
• Maintains configuration of IT equipment for New Restaurant Openings (NROs) using documented system configuration standards
• Troubleshoots restaurant technical issues and ensure restaurant Operations Teams are following IT policies, procedures, and best practices
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.