One of our Global Partners in the Atlanta, GA area is looking for a SOC Manager that will oversee the technical and process direction of the Global Security Operations Center. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience driving the execution of daily, weekly, and monthly metrics for statistical threats and KPI’s. This person must be local to the area (or open to relocate) and willing to travel onsite in Columbus, GA at least 1-2x/week. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• At least 3-4 years’ experience within a SOC environment (Analyst or Engineer)
o 2-3 years in a leadership position (SOC Manager, lead, etc.)
• Extensive experience using Splunk/Splunk Phantom for application management, security and compliance
• Experience in designing and building security and/or network operations centers
• Incident management process development and/or incident management experience
• Strong experience using Jira for event management tracking
• Demonstrated working experience collaborating and communicating daily, weekly, & monthly, KPI’s across business units
• Strong experience in security device management and SIEM
• Strong knowledge of applications, databases, middleware to address security threats against the same.
• Ability to handle high pressure, chaotic situations with key stakeholders
• Work across all business units in 3 different locations to ensure everything is on track with deadlines to meet KPI’s
• Communicate and translate the needs of G-SOC and make sure all team members are on the same page
• Drive workflows and integrations from G-SOC and ensure the team understands how to track various measures
• Mentor and guide GSOC Lead and Analysts and perform knowledge transfer to other teams as required
• Be a leader in the expansion and growth of the SOC; drive integration of new products and services
• Identify opportunities to improve security monitoring and operational tasks
• Assist in implementation of new SOC tools and applications and processes
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.