One of our Top Global Partners is looking to add a Sr. AWS Architect to their growing team! This person will be working on various IoT products and projects – including residential & commercial HVAC software. The ideal candidate will be flexible to jump in the weeds and hands-on code/develop when needed as well as work on the architecture. This is a BIG, long term opportunity to join a global company in building the team from the ground up surrounding digital products surrounding IoT, Edge Computing, and AWS initiatives. 100% remote. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 8+ years in overall AWS/software development
o 4+ years’ experience within hands-on technical AWS architecture
• Extensive experience utilizing AWS Cloud Native Services for development
o Lambda, CI/CD pipeline, API Gateway, Kinesis, DynamoDB, GraphQL
• Enterprise, Global level experience
• IoT, Firmware, or Edge exposure
• Great knowledge in Agile/Scrum methodology
• Self-starter, go-getter, hit the ground running personality with passion for cutting edge technology
This role will work as part of a highly technical team of professionals who are responsible for all Cloud architectural design, development and deployment of cost effective and sustainable infrastructures to meet business requirements. Strong organizational skills, business acumen, technical expertise and attention to detail are key in this role. The Cloud Architect is also responsible for collaborating in cross-functional design and planning activities to ensure applications and services requirements are identified and supported.
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.