One of our Top Global Partners in Atlanta, GA is looking for a collaborative Sr. AWS Cloud Infrastructure Architect with hands-on AWS Core services & serverless computing experience. This person will lead multiple initiatives to build out their AWS footprint – providing thought leadership, designing & implementing AWS cloud capabilities, while mentoring & guiding others technical resources. Starting out, this role will be approximately 65-70% hands on technical and 30-35% process/people oriented day to day. Must be local to Georgia (preferrably Atlanta) to be considered. Flex days moving forward. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 5+ years’ of hands-on AWS cloud infrastructure architecture experience
o Extensive experience within AWS IAM policies and permissions
• Strong networking knowledge and hands-on ability within systems such as VMWare, VPC peering, Firewalls, etc. for Cloud Infrastructure
• Experience in a lead role – defining architecture/engineering, working with business leaders
• Extensive experience and knowledge in Linux and Windows servers/operating systems
• Skilled in using PowerShell scripting
• Enterprise/Global level, Agile environment experience
• Great communication and leadership skills, ability to collaborate with all levels of organization, lead technical team members, etc.
• Define architecture for AWS Global Cloud Services platform
• Implement services – hands-on engineering
• Documentation and mentorship of engineering teams
• Working with business leaders and end-users on technical requirements, customer needs, and designing global footprint to build out applications and services
• Refactor and modernize applications upon cloud capabilities, deployments, etc.
• Oversee ideation to production stages – support business units every step of the way in taking their products and services to market
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.