A Global Partner of ours is looking for a Sr. Data Analyst to step into a Six Sigma exercise/process improvement framework to trace back and create solutions for production improvements within the company’s Cloud platform. The ideal candidate will have a strong data analysis background and ability to understand operation gaps/production issues and implement improvements. Candidates must be Six Sigma certified to be considered. This position is 100% remote. APPLY TODAY!
• 5+ years’ experience as a Technical/Data Analyst
o Experience working within a Cloud environment – AWS preferred
• Extensive experience and knowledge with SIX SIGMA process improvement in an Agile environment
• Strong ability to understand current cloud operation gaps/production issues and implement improvements
• Six sigma certified (must be yellow, green, or black)
• Enterprise level experience
• Excellent communication and team-play mentality
• Support Global Cloud Services six sigma process to understand operation gaps/production issues to solution areas of improvement
• Identify risks, errors, or defects in Cloud business process and pitch data-driven options in removing them
• Gather, analyze, and trace data
• Communicate and work across Cloud teams to gather requirements needed, advise on findings, etc.
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.