One of our Partners is looking for a Systems Engineer/Admin to support the development of new industry specific products. The ideal candidate will have a hands-on Systems engineering/administration background to help build out and engineer these products within Linux. Must be local to Raleigh, NC and willing to sit onsite as needed (flexible schedule). Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 3+ years of hands-on Systems engineering/administration experience
• Working knowledge of Linux
• Deep understanding of networking protocols & tools for monitoring such as Wireshark or Simple Network Management Protocol (SMNP)
• Scripting experience using Shell or Python
• Experience performing QA for web and embedded applications
• Strong documentation / technical writing skills
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Act as key communicator and engineer for all radios and Linux tools connected to field equipment
• Continually keep systems running, perform upgrades on software packages, and troubleshoot any issues that arise
• Perform QA for web and embedded applications
• Write technical documentation for customer support
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.